Subscribe to our mailing list to receive regular email updates of ResPublica's work, upcoming events and recent blogs from the Disraeli Room.
Closing date: Sunday, 31 December 2017
ResPublica is seeking to recruit a pool of talented research associates to collaborate on a freelance/contract basis on projects throughout 2016.
We welcome expressions of interest from public policy professionals, social policy researchers and academics. We offer:
– The opportunity to author/co-author and publish key research that will reach a wide audience in the policy making community
– Exposure to a dynamic policy making environment at the heart of the public policy debate
– The opportunity to build new and broader networks, and contribute to wider projects being taken forward within ResPublica
– Participation in periodic research roundtables with ResPublica staff to identify forward research priorities
We are looking for:
– Proven track record in research and/or policy development across their relevant discipline
– Strong academic credentials, preferably with relevant post-graduate degree
– Ability to innovative and think creatively about new policy solutions
– Interest in innovative ideas and thinking beyond traditional party political divides
– Excellent written communication skills
– Strong track record to design and deliver projects to time and budget
If you would like to speculatively apply for a research associate position with ResPublica, please follow the application process below.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter referencing your relevant skills and experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include ‘Research Associates’ in the subject line of your email.
ResPublica values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
London, SW1A 2DD
020 3857 8310
For media enquiries, please email:
The ResPublica Trust is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, number 07081565, registered office Finchley House, 707 High Road, London N12 0BT.